Specialty: Lighting | Workflow | Customer Service | Branding
Sponsored by: Rebooku
Ty coming to LightPro this year as a creative entrepreneur specializing in workflows and processes. Ty is awesome! He and his wife Shannon owned two portrait studios in Ohio specializing in high school seniors for 10 years. Ty is also the co-founder and co-owner of Rebookü, Next Gen Photo Solutions and Shannon’s Southern Style Sweet Tea. Comfort is not something Ty’s finds interesting as he continues to seek new business ventures within and outside of the photography industry.
What Ty will be teaching:
- Ty Fischer PLATFORM course – Self Employed or Self Enslaved, Which would you prefer? Who, When and Why?
1. Why you started a business anyways
2. Learn how to create an anchor point
3. Learn efficient workflow ideas to help create a consistent business model.
4. Gain an understanding of whether your success is based more on your photography or your business.
5. Get moving with some accountability and discipline
- Ty will be available as a coach for breakout sessions, round tables and business coaching.